Double Click 3
By: Stelin Rafael Martinez Jimenez
UNIT 1
- Would you prefer a full time or part-time job? Why?
I prefer to have a part-time job, becuase with a part-time job I can also study.
- Would you consider applying for a job as a glazier?
I wouldn’t consider applying as a glazier.
- What kind of person are you?
I am humble, I’m friendly and very apasionated person.
- What kind of work can you do?
I can work in a call center where a high level of English is not required.
- What shift do you prefer the most? (the morning, the afternoon, or the night shift?
I prefer at morning.
Unit 2
- If the fire alarm went off in your home what would you do?
I would warm to averybody who is inside the house.
- How would you handle a fire in your home?
Being very active, by trying to call the fireman department and go out of the house.
3. Have you ever been in an accident?
No, I have not.
- What was it like?
I have never been in an accident.
- How did it happen?
I have never been in an accident.
Unit 3
- What is the most magical place you have been to in your country?
The most magical place I have been was Rio San Juan, the town I came from.
- What type of accommodation do you usually prefer while on vacations? Why?
I prefer to go to bed early and sleep the entire day, that is vacation for me.
- Where do you usually eat while on vacation?
I usually cheeseburgers.
- What do you take with you when you go on vacation?
I usually take my laptop and that is enough for me.
- How do you spend your days while on vacation?
I spend my day watching series in netflix.
Unit 4
- What is one thing you usually forget before going on vacations?
I usually forget the sunscreen.
- Do you have a bucket list ?(If you haven’t heard about the term “bucket list “,it is a list of all the goals you want to achieve , dreams you want to fulfil and life experience you desire to experience before you die?
I do not actually have one because I like to thing that most of time the thing you are never going to forget were improvise.
- What are the places you wish to visit on your bucket list?
I want to visit Niagara falls.
- If you had a chance to change one day your life which day would it be and why?
The day of my mother's death.
- Would you consider “Punta Cana “to be better than “Cayo Arena”? Why?
I do not know because I haven’t visited those places.
Unit 5
- Mention as many beverages as possible?
Coffee, Whiskey, juice, milk, Coca Cola, tea, water, etc.
- What is your favorite beverage and why?
Juice, because I love the taste.
- Which food group contains food that is rich in calories?
Cheeseburger, Yaroa, sandwich, spaguettis, milk, cheese, pizza, hot dogs, etc.
- Have you ever eaten a dish that is different from what is eaten in your country? What kind?
No, I have not.
- How was it?
I have not eaten a dish that is different from what is eaten in your country.
Unit 6
- Why can’t students be late to class?
Because they have to pay all the attention possible to the class, so they can learn.
- What are your thoughts on classical music?
I think that classical music is out of style
- What make you feel excited?
I feel excited when I pass tests.
- Would your ever go on a boating vacation? Why or why not?
Yes, because it sounds interesting.
5. What would be the pros and cons of a street performer?
The pros of a street performer is that they can get some money to eat and the cons is that they bother the people does not want to see them.
Unit 7
- What kind of environmental issues does your country face?
Water pullution, air contamination and full of waiste.
- Which issues would be the most serious?
Water pollution.
- Are there any recycling programs in your town?
No there are not.
- Do you think recycling is important? Why?
Yes, because it reduces the pollution.
- What are some ways you can recycle?
By using the plastic as material to create art.
Unit 8
- What are some symptoms of food poisoning?
The symptoms are abdominal pain, vomiting, weakness and nausea.
- Are there any charitable organizations in your country?
Yes there are.
- What are some advantages of volunteering for a charitable organization?
That you can grow up as a person and at the same time help others.
- Have you ever seen a skunk in your country?
No, I have not.
- What do you know about them?
I don’t know about it.
Unit 9
- Name as many ports as possible?
snorkeling
Boxing
Swimming
aerobics
olympic swimming
Basketball
Baseball
Cycling
Surfing
Boxing
Volleyball- Where are these sport played?
They are played in the entire world, almost in every country.
- Which of them are you good at?
I am good at basketball
- Which is the most popular in your country?
The most popular is baseball.
- Which is the least popular in your country?
The least popular is cycling
Unit 10
- Do you like using credit cards?
Yes, I like it.
- What do you regret in your life? Why?
No, beause so far I thing that I have taken intelligent desicions.
- What would you do if you saw somebody stealing money?
Notice the authorities.
- What is your opinion on cloning?
I consider that is a great step in th ehumanity, becuase it will help the human being in lot of process.
- If you had the opportunity would you clone yourself? Why?
I would do it, becuase if I have problem with one of my organs I can get a transplant very fast.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario