Mate seguidores

domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

Double Click 2

Double Click 2

By: Stelin Rafael Martinez Jimenez


UNIT 1

1. What do kids do in summer camp? 

They learn about the nature an how to survive in a forest by themselves. 

2. Would you say that fishing is better than snorkeling? Why or Why not?

No, I would not say that because I'd rather to snorkle, sounds better.
3.  What is the job description for a flight attendan?

Is the person who is in charge of attending the passangers on a flight

4. What professions do you like the most? Why?

My favorite profession is the teacher one, because this profession is the only one that can change the world.

5. Can you name five types of extreme sports?

Five extreme sports can be: Skateboarding, Longboarding, Mountain Boarding, Sandboarding and Drifting. 


UNIT 2

1. What is life like nowadays?

The life is very good.

2. How do people travel nowadays?

The people has lots of meaning of transportation to travle, such as: airplanes, trains, helicopter and cars.

3. Did you use to have a nickname? What is it?

No, I did not use to have one.

4. What games did you use to play as a child?

I used to play basketball and baseball.

5. Did you use to have a pet? Why?

My family has always have a pet in the house, because the pets always gives you free love.


UNIT 3

1. What could you do when you were five? 

I could cry to get everything.

2. Have you ever been to a wedding? How was it?

No, I have never been in a wedding.

3. What is your favorite possession? Why?

My favorite possession is my cellphone, because I like to read and research new thing and I can do it on it.

4. Do you have a favorite book? What is it? Why?

No, I do not actually have one.

5. How long have you lived at your current address?

I have lived in my current address for more than one year.


UNIT 4

1. What would be an interesting day for you?

The day that I graduate from college.

2. What is your favorite means of transportation?

My favorite means of transportation is the public car.

3. Wich means of transportation do you use the most?

The public car.

4. What are the most important means of transportation for americans?

The most important means of transportation for americans are the airplane and the car.

5. Would you ever take a train? Why?

No if I do not have to, because I do not like it.



UNIT 5

1. What kinds of clothes are casual? 

Jeans, t- shirt, sneakers and a cap.

2. Wich are formal clothes?

A suit and a dress a formal clothes.

3. What kind of weather does Alaska have?

Most of the time the have cloudy weather.

4. What do you think about fashion nowadays?

That is very different compared with the fashion of the last century.

5. If you could visit New York for a day what would you do first?

I 'd play with snow.


UNIT 6

1. Do you like eating a lot of protein?

Yes, because is good for the health.

2. Would you consider a vegeterian lifestyle? Why or Why not?

No, because I love to eat meat.

3. List the four food groups.

Group of breads and cereals, Group of fruits and vegetables, Group of meat and Group of milk and derivatives.

4. Which food group is you favorite?

My favorite group of food is the group of meat. 

5. Do you prefer eating junk food instead of vegetables?

Yes, I prefer the junk food.


UNIT 7

1. Would you rather live in the city or country?

I'd rather live in a city.

2. Would you consider the city to be safer than the country? Why?


Yes, because there is more hospitals in the city so if you get sick you can have a better treatment in the city.


3. Is traveling by plane more expensive than traveling by car? Why?


Yes, because the fuel of the plane is more expensive.


4. What is the scariest thing you have ever seen?


Once that I saw a dog with rage when I was a kid.


5. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?


The funniest movies I' ve ever seen is Scary Movie.




UNIT 8

1. Do you have to wash dishes often?

Yes, I have to.


2. What is something that you must do every day as a chore in your home?


My homework.


3. Why are rainforests important?


Because they are considered the lung of the world.


4. How do people destroy them?


With the pollution that we do.


5. What advice would you give someone who wants to help the enviroments?


Try to vote the trash in the trash can and try not to use plastic covers.



UNIT 9

1. What is a man-made wonder?


Are places that are made by the man's hand and are considered wonderful.


2. Can you name some of the landmarks in your country?


Yes, I can. For example: Laguna Gri-Gri, El Monumento, amoung others.


3. Where are they located?


The Laguna Gri-Gri is located in Rio San Juan and El Monumento is located in Santiago.


4. What is the most famous building you have visited?


Data Vimenca's building.


5. What is it famous for?


For being the headquarter of Data Vimenca.



UNIT 10

1. If you could be a character from any movie who would you be?

I'd be Bobby Fischer from Pawn Sacrifice.

2. What is your father like?

He is white skin, very tall and thin.

3. Describe your favorite Artist or actor?

He is very funny, with dark skin, very tall and thin. His name is Will Smith.

4. When was the last time you wrote a letter? Who was it for?

My last letter was the last week and was addressed to the coodinator.

5. Do you prefer movies or T.V shows? Why?

I prefer movies, becuase they are better alaborated than the T.V shows.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario