Mate seguidores

domingo, 9 de junio de 2019

Click on starter

 CLICK ON STARTER


UNIT 1 

By: Stelin Martinez

1. What is your full name? 

 My name is Stelin Rafael Martínez Jiménez.

 2. How old are you? 

 I am nineteen years old.

 3. What are the names of your family members? 

 The names of my family members are: Arlin Martínez (my sister), Rafael Martínez (my father) and Persida Jiménez (my mother). 

 4. How many pets do you have? 

 I just have one pet, its name is Kira and is a chihuahua.

5. What are your favorite colors? 

 My favorite colors are black and blue.

 UNIT 2 

1. Where are you from? 

 I am from Dominican Republic. 

 2. Is there a hotel in your neighborhood? 

 No, there is not. 

 3. What are the ages of your family members? 

 My sister is 23 years old, but my mother and father's age is unknown for me.

 4. What do you have in you neighborhood? 

 In my neighborhood there are: grocery store, school, college, butcher shop, barber shop, beauty salon; among other things.

 5. Is there a park in your neighborhood? 

 No, there is not.

UNIT 3 

1. Do you live in house or an apartment? 

I currently live in an apartment. 

2. How many rooms do you have in your house? 

 There is three bedroom, one bathroom,one living room, on kitchen and one laundry room. 

 3. What do you have in your bedroom?

In my bedroom there is a bed, a closet, bedside table and a fan.

 4. Whats is your favorite room in your home? 

 My favorite room is the kitchen, because there I have food.

 5. Where in your home is the TV located? 

 The TV is located in the living room.

 UNIT 4 

1. Describe the body parts of a parrot 

 A parrot is composed by the peak, that is curved; the feathers that are very colorful, the tail that is sometimes short and finally the legs that are very thin.

2. What time is it now?

 It is 12 o'clock.  

3. What hobbies can you do?

 I can play the guitar and play the flute.

 4. What does a tiger look like?

 It's like a big orange cat, with white stripes. 

 5. What does a zoo keeper do? 

 They take care of the animal and prevent that anybody to hurt them.

 UNIT 5 

1. How do you get to work?

 I do not have a job in this moment of my life. 

 2. What time do you get up for work? 

 I do not have a job. 

 3. What is your favorite day of the week?

 My favorite day of the week is on saturday, because I am free to get some rest.

 4. What day is tomorrow? 

 Tomorrow is monday.

 5. What do you do during the week?

 I go to the college, also go to Uapa to receive class of english and nothing else.

 UNIT 6 

1. What is your favorite fruit?

 My favorite fruit is the apple. 

 2. How often do you drink milk?

 I frequently drink milk with my breakfast. 

 3. What clothes do you like to wear?

 I like to wear jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.

 4. What do you eat for breakfast? 

 Most of the time I eat cornflakes for my break fast, or platains with eggs. 

 5. How long do you take at the supermarket when shopping?

 Less than two hours, because when I go shopping I already know what I want to buy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario