Double Click 1
By: Stelin Martinez
Unit 1
- What are the days of the week?
The days of the week are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
2. When is your mother's birthday?
My mother's birthday is on January 24th.
3. What's your favorite sport?
My favorite sport is the basketball.
4. Name the months of the year?
The months of the year are: January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
5. What is your favorite country?
My favorite country is Dominican Republic.
Unit 2
- My mother is a nurse and my father is retiredWhat do your parents do for a living?
2. Wat is your phone number?
My phone number is 829-591-4043.
3. What is your phisical address?
I live in Santiago, in Villa Olímpica/ manzana E buld. 19 apart. 4c.
4. What is your favorite class?
My favorite is the math's class.
5. How many chairs are there in the classroom?
That's not a information that I handle at the moment.
Unit 3
- What does your favorite celebrity look like?
My favorite celebrity is tall, with dark skin and short hair, his name is Will Smith.
2. What colors do you have on your clothes right now?
I am wearing black and white clothe.
3. What do you wear to go to the beach?
I wear a short, t-shirt, sandal and glasses.
4. Do you have any cousins? How many?
Yes, I have 4 cousins at the moment.
5. What is a community?
It is a place where different kind of family can leave in peace.
Unit 4
- How many floors does your house have?
My house has 1 floor.
2. What is the most important thing that you have in your bedroom?
The most important thing that I have in my bedroom is my computer.
3. What is a vase used for?
To help flowers, or different kind of plants, to grow up.
4. How can l get to your house?
First you have to arrive to Utesa, because is better to explain with a referense point, then you go to the Manzana E and ask for the bulding number 19, after that you go upstairs until you get the apartment 4c, that is my home.
5. Do you own a fireplace?
No, I do not.
Unit 5
- Can you name five different music genres? (Types of music)
Rap, Jazz, Ragae, Reggaeton, Blues.
2. What do you do on your free-time?
I watch series in my free-time.
3. What is your favorite movie?
It is about time.
4. Where does it take place?
It take place in USA.
5. What happens at the end?
At the end the men stay with the girl and say goodbye to his father.
Unit 6
- What time is it when you finish your class?
It is 6:00 o'clock.
2. Where does your father work?
My father does not work at the moment.
3. How long does it take you to get to class?
It takes more than 30 minutes for me.
4. What is your morning routine?
In the morning get up at 7:00 a.m. then I take a shower, have a breakfast and go to the university at 7:40 a.m untill 12:00 p.m.
5. What do you do on monday evening?
On monday evening I go to the collegue and I receive class of math.
Unit 7
1. Describe how your day would be with your favorite artist?
The day would be awesome, my favorite artist is Ed sheeran and in this day what I would like to do is to play music aside him.
2. Name some ingredients you would use for lasagna?
Some ingredients that I would use for cook lasagna are: olive oil, meat's beef, cheese, onion and pasta.
3. What do you normally order at your favorite restaurant?
I normally order Sushi, in Square One.
4. Why do we need vitamins?
For the correct functioning of the body.
5. What can we make with grains?
Is used to plant plants.
Unit 8
1. What is the weather like today?
Today's climate is sunny.
2. Why would someone wear a raincoat and boots?
If the climate is rainy.
3. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is summer because is the only one that I really know.
4. What type of clothes do you like to wear the most?
I like wear jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.
5. When was the last time went on vacation?
2 months ago.
Unit 9
1. What are your plans for this weekend?
I am plaining to go to a swimming pool on thursday
2. Do you like going on picnics? Why or why not?
Yes, I like. Because I enjoy the nature.
3. What are some symptoms you get with a cold?
Mucus in the nose and fever.
4. What could you do at the zoo?
To watch different kind of animals.
5. What con you do at a resort?
You can swim in the swimming pool or take the sun very relax.
Unit 10
1. When was the last time you bought clothes?
The last time I bought some clothe was on December.
2. What can’t you do in a museum?
You can not have speaker with high volume.
3. What is something that has made you disappointed in your life?
Nothing comes to my mind that has made me feel disappointed.
4. Why don’t we use horse carriages anymore?
Because we have developed as society and that brings to us new technology.
5. What kind of animals do you expect to find in a farm?
I expect to find: cows, horses, chicken and rabbit.
1. Describe how your day would be with your favorite artist?
The day would be awesome, my favorite artist is Ed sheeran and in this day what I would like to do is to play music aside him.
2. Name some ingredients you would use for lasagna?
Some ingredients that I would use for cook lasagna are: olive oil, meat's beef, cheese, onion and pasta.
3. What do you normally order at your favorite restaurant?
I normally order Sushi, in Square One.
4. Why do we need vitamins?
For the correct functioning of the body.
5. What can we make with grains?
Is used to plant plants.
Unit 8
1. What is the weather like today?
Today's climate is sunny.
2. Why would someone wear a raincoat and boots?
If the climate is rainy.
3. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is summer because is the only one that I really know.
4. What type of clothes do you like to wear the most?
I like wear jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.
5. When was the last time went on vacation?
2 months ago.
Unit 9
1. What are your plans for this weekend?
I am plaining to go to a swimming pool on thursday
2. Do you like going on picnics? Why or why not?
Yes, I like. Because I enjoy the nature.
3. What are some symptoms you get with a cold?
Mucus in the nose and fever.
4. What could you do at the zoo?
To watch different kind of animals.
5. What con you do at a resort?
You can swim in the swimming pool or take the sun very relax.
Unit 10
1. When was the last time you bought clothes?
The last time I bought some clothe was on December.
2. What can’t you do in a museum?
You can not have speaker with high volume.
3. What is something that has made you disappointed in your life?
Nothing comes to my mind that has made me feel disappointed.
4. Why don’t we use horse carriages anymore?
Because we have developed as society and that brings to us new technology.
5. What kind of animals do you expect to find in a farm?
I expect to find: cows, horses, chicken and rabbit.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario